Learning Services ISO 29990 Internal Auditor Training Seminar
Learning Services ISO 29990 Internal Auditor Training SeminarJapanese Standards Association (JSA), in collaboration with JAMOTE Certification Services Co., Ltd., is holding the ISO29990 Internal Auditor Training Seminar. The first such seminar was held in June and held on a monthly basis thereafter.
ISO 29990 is an international standard on learning services for non-formal education and training – basic requirements for service providers, published by ISO in June 2010. It defines the basic requirements for learning services for non-formal education and training, and providers of such services, establishing explicitly the learning services to be provided to their users and the basic foundation needed for the providers.
This seminar is targeted chiefly for the following.
– Person who is responsible for internal audit based on ISO 29990 or who is expected to take on such a responsibility.
– Person who is interested in internal audit for qualitative improvement in learning services.
Auditing skills and methods
This seminar is a course approved by JAMOTE (Japan Association for Management of Training and Education) CLSAR (Center for Learning Service Auditors Registration) which is the first certification body for learning services auditors and internal auditors in Japan. Persons who have completed the seminar are able to register with CLSAR as internal auditors.
Description of ISO29990 internal auditor training seminar
- Summary of education & training quality assurance in Japan and other countries
- Auditing skills and methods
- Evaluation of learning service quality
- Commentary on ISO 29990 requirements
- Workshop on internal audit cases
Evaluation of learning service quality